Groveland Finance

The type of insurance policy you might need depends on your situation.

A life insurance policy will pay your dependents a lump sum or regular payments upon death. If you have a partner or children, life insurance can provide you with the reassurance that they will be able to cope financially without you.

Income protection insurance is designed to support you financially if you can’t work due to illness or injury and your income drops. This type of policy is particularly relevant for anyone who is self-employed and wouldn’t get sick pay.

You might consider getting short-term income protection insurance. This type of policy will pay out a monthly sum, for a set period of time, if you lose your source of income due to illness, injury or redundancy.

You might consider critical illness cover, which will cover you in case you get a specific type of life changing condition.

Payment protection insurance will support you if illness or redundancy means you can’t meet regular payments of your debts.

We can help you find products that meet your requirements.

020 8616 8425
How much can I pay?
Mortgage Calculator
How much can I borrow?
Mortgage Calculator

Groveland Finance is a trading style of Aftab Khan, an Appointed Representative of The Right Mortgage Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FCA number: 832971. Registered address: 60 High Street, Wimbledon Village, London, SW19 5EE

There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The exact amount will depend on your circumstances and will be agreed before any cost is incurred, and may be up to 1% of the loan amount

Commercial mortgages, some forms of Buy-to-Let mortgages, and Conveyancing are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority